St. Louis Blues Blood Drive
February 17 1-7 p.m.
to support the American Red Cross
The St. Louis Blues, Fox Sports Midwest, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield and the American Red Cross encourage donors to help patients get back in the game by donating blood Feb. 17 at the annual St. Louis Blues Blood Drive. Fans will have the opportunity to give blood at eight locations in Missouri and Illinois. Everyone who presents to donate will receive a specially designed Blues T-shirt, while supplies last.
“We are proud to partner with the Blues, Fox Sports Midwest and Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield to help patients in need this winter,” said Todd Wagner, donor recruitment director for the Missouri-Illinois Blood Services Region. “Every day patients rely on the generosity of blood donors, and with the help of the Blues, we can continue to provide lifesaving blood products when and where they’re needed.”
The St. Louis Blues Blood Drive will be held Feb. 17 from 1-7 p.m. at the following locations. Appointments can be made by downloading the Red Cross Blood Donor App, visiting redcrossblood.org and entering sponsor code: BLUES or calling 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767).
- Glaziers Architectural Metal & Glassmakers - 5916 Wilson Ave
- The Pointe, 1 Ballwin Commons Circle Drive in Ballwin
- The Heights, 8001 Dale Ave. in Richmond Heights
- RiverChase, 990 Horan in Fenton
- Meramec Arnold Elks Lodge, 1515 Miller Road in Imperial
- The Mills, 5555 St. Louis Mills Blvd. in Hazelwood
- Calvary Church, 3898 Mid Rivers Mall Drive in St. Peters
- Collinsville Gateway Center, 1 Gateway Drive in Collinsville
The St. Louis Blues Blood Drive comes at an important time. The Red Cross has an urgent need for blood donations to prevent a shortage. Donors of all blood types, especially those with types O, AB, B negative and A negative, are urged to make an appointment to donate.